May 1, 2009

Swine Flu

Dear Hysterical Media,

I am sick of hearing about the Swine flu, okay? I am sick of hearing you create a panic. I will go out in public, and I will not wear a mask that makes me look like a fool. How many people have died from this Swine flu? A dozen? Three dozen? Guess what? ANNUALLY, 36,000 people die of regular influenza in the UNITED STATES ALONE each year! Yes, 36,000. Yet we don't make a big deal about that. 

If you are in good health and take care of yourself, you'll be fine. Okay? Please stop with the hysterics. You're causing a panic by talking about it every 10 minutes, and by splashing it on the front page of every major paper. Yes, be careful. But you should always be careful! So stop with this swine flu, and let me worry about the only important thing in life: Gaming.

2 comments:

  1. NO FREAKING KIDDING! I so agree.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What hysterical media? I've been really busy washing my hands every 5 minutes.

    ReplyDelete

Followers