May 12, 2009

Fable II DLC - See The Future

Well, after being disappointed with Knothole Island, I didn't have incredibly high hopes for See The Future - in fact, I wasn't even going to buy it! But I heard some good things about it from previews, and the pricetag wasn't too high, so I decided to pay for it. Jeez was I having fun! It's been a while since I've been into Fable, and I played it for quite a few hours today. The new costumes made me giggle and I had a good time with them. I haven't even gotten to the Colisseum yet! Anyway, I just wanted to recommend it to you guys. It's pretty fun; check it out.

2 comments:

  1. I'll have to check it out. I forgot you guys mentioned that it was coming. TY Pikky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you end up checking it out? I really like the colisseum. Still not fast enough to fight the necromancer yet. And I keep finding myself warping to Knothole Island for the convenience of the closeby marketplace and the potions. So maybe Knothole Island wasn't as much of a let down as I thought it was at the time.

    ReplyDelete

Followers